Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Hi! I want to blog today but something is wrong with the Internet connection at home! So I'm at home slacking, watching teevee. But frm next week onwards I will start work! Dread waking up early. Now I feel that I dont know what to blog about! But I'm mad active on Twitter! As usual i'm not a fan of facebook! Don't deny the fact that I do check my acc daily, but is just so -.- is good for photosharing! But I love tweetyland more than anything else! Ok, i think this week, i'll meet my friends for lunch/dinner! But not going to have a hardcore, busy schedule! That's all for now, I'm getting lazy! My first blog post using my love love! Omg, I think I kind of love my phone, I don't give a damn about what ppl says, why not wait for 4G and so on. Ok, I'm a poor kid! Even if 4G launch in June/July, I may not be able to afford that! Whatever, I still like my phone for now!! Kayyz! Today is 1st of June, Happy Birthday Nicholas Yee! He must be inside whinning now! Alright, book out soon so that we'll have a proper celebration! K byeeee...

No comments: