Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Am i your favourite girl?

Photobucket

So today is a run errands day. Went to collect pills for my father, but i failed because that nurse doesnt allow me to collect! Wasted trip down. Next, went town to have lunch with Gr at ion! Jap food :D And then walked over to Mount Elizabeth to buy my facial wash. Then we walked back to Ion for Coffeebeans. Apparently there's alot of school kids out there, though they're not in their uniforms, but they have the school kids face. I dont mind if people thinks that I'm one of those school kid! Like it so much when people tell me that I look young! Who wants to be old right? Tsk. Anyway off to Boonkeng to collect my mum's stuffs. Fruitful day because i'm out doing something instead of rotting at home. Alright tomorrow will be the same, i guesss. I'mma going for eye test, purchase my contact lens.

Time for a good run! Start off with 2km!! If possible, 3.2km here i come!! Bloody 3-4months since i last ran. Thankyou, I'mma fat bitch here! byeeeee.

No comments: