Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Take care, peijie!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday dinner at Lot One with half of 08S12!
We went to meet Peijie after our dinner. Bon Voyage, Take care of yourself when you're in Melbourne. Study hard! Remember 08S12.

What pissed me off totally is when people say that I never invite/ask them out. Ok, Let me put this clear, I messaged all those from 08S12. So I didnt leave out anyone of them, dont accuse me! Obviously the guys have their army except that huihan who's free this entire week! In fact, i dont see the need for me to explain it here. No point. (Crap, I typed all this for what?)

Today, Met B for lunch, then went to orchard to run errands. Next, trained to airport to send Peijie. Omg, She cried when she bid farewell to all her friends. Though I'm not v close to her, but is those-ppl-will-cry scene. Tsk, i dont like this kind of sayonara-scene. But... well, take care! We'll miss you<3 Tomorrow I'll start work. Tentatively, I'm satisfied with the timeshift for 1st week. k. bye

My heart sink, sank, sunk.
Because i know I'll miss him.
I say i wont cry but i know i will.

No comments: