Saturday, June 05, 2010

I hate you, Insomnia
I could hardly sleep ystd night! It was just so bad for me. Actually, i think i know why i cant fall asleep, I kept forcing myself not to think about it. So i spent almost the entire night texting my friends.

Life is vulnerable. Life is just so unpredictable. I just can't believe that everything happened so suddenly. Infact, all your students were unable to accept that you left. Rest in peace. My deepest condolences.

Yesterday afternoon, i typed a message but i didnt have the courage to send out, so i was hesitating to send or not to? Ended up, i sent that message out. I was anonymous, I didnt want that person to know my real identity but, i dont know why that person know is me. Oh yah, we have a mutual friend. So is kind of embarrasing, but thank goodness it was not as bad as i thought.

Ok no point thinking now. Full stop after this whole chunk. I'm v irritating right?

Have a good weekend, friends. Bye

No comments: