Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm home early today!

First day of work- The previous time that i worked in retail, that's like 2years ago! Not used to it. So tiring, I do miss sitting in the office and infront of the laptop! I must say that politics are everywhere. Hate bossy, annonying, very irritating people who love to buzz infront of me. Obviously they're just staff there, but act as though they're the boss! Not even my supervisor, but like to comment so much! Thank goodness, my supervisor is good. He's damn good kind! (He's my supervisor 2years ago! Heng sia) I cant wait for July to come because that'll be the end of the job.

Major heatbreak.
For the past few days, been feeling down. Very down! Honestly, I dont want July to come. I know I'll be sad. I know I'm contradicting myself when i wrote in the prev paragraph that "I cant wait for July to come" I'm crazy~ Emotionally unstable. I dont like when my friends come and go. Indirectly telling me something.... I just dont like it.

I had a talk w Ann yesterday (Fb and email). She knows me really well but I feel that I dont know her well enough. But i do know that she's in Toronto now, going US. Ok, I miss her! Come back soon.

Before i forget, Happy Birthday Johans Wong!

Bye.

No comments: