Friday, June 25, 2010

Solo

Photobucket

I have only 15minutes to blog....

Dear blog,
I'm sad. Dont ask me why I'm sad because everything is complicated and i'm just lazy to say it out. So what's the point of typing it out here right? Ok, i know is lame on my side to keep whining about me being so god damn sad and yet i'm the one who dont want to talk about it at all. I've got this feeling that when I reach my menopause stage, i'm those hard-to-handle woman!Very disgusting!

-Work-
That day, customer A came up to me and asked for her size. She's a sucker. Really! She treated me like a dog. (maybe worse than a dog, but i'm not saying I'm one) So she went on pointing this and that design, asking me to look for her size. C'mon, is sales period! So she thinks that I was hired to check for her only. My friend told me she's a whore, I was so disgusted by it. I'm not that mean to ostracise whore, but her behaviour and the way she demanded for this and that make me wanna puke. If her attitude was good right from the beginning, I wouldnt mind serving her. [Retail is not my cup of tea]

-School-
Fyi, I will be starting sch on the 4th week of August. New school will be at SIM, Taking Bachelor in Science: Banking and Finance- University of London. A few of my close friends in the same school as me, so I'm looking forward to it. But new environment, new friends, I'm a little scared tho.

-Friends-
I'm glad that I'm still in close contact with my friends. JC cliques, class cliques (once in awhile), Secondary cliques and other friends. Alright, there's alot of people whom I want to meet but I think they have no time for me, or is it that I'm the busy one most of the time? haha.

-Myself-
I think after next week (which means after my job), I will stay at home, watch television. Or should i find another job? I should stay at home and read my newspaper, read books, drawings etc. I think is this is kind of lifestyle is good. Haha. Can't wait. We shall see then.

Oh! after typing all this, I'm still sad.
Please dont be sad. I'm not sad! I'm not sad! You believe?

No comments: