Sunday, June 20, 2010

Shawty Like A Melody

Very tired! Into the state of tiredness (Just want to sleep the entire day and not work) I dont want Monday and Tuesday to come. I want Wednesday! Because.......I know, she know! Haha!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Where did i go today?
Watch Karate kidz at cathay (I'm a cool kiddzz-finally watched the movie) and then omg swiss hotel roof top bar, freaking nice! Can see the entire singapore! Damn Damn Damn nice! I didnt bring camera out (SAD TO SAY) Impromptu one, so... but still, I'll wait for my friend to send me. Hehehhh.

ok, v tired now! Bye, off to sleep. I'm working late shift later. Sad life, sad me

On a random note:
I always have this pessimistic thought that I'm the one that will be left behind. The one who crys non-stop and nobody cares. I draw the line clear (Danger zone/ no entry to my world) so that i wont end up crying so miserably. Yes, I know is stupid on my side to think this way but Once bitten twice shy. To be continued...........

No comments: