Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Hi
Today is a good day because of the rain! Omg, I'm more like a pig, sleep and nap for so many hours! Going out to CCK in the evening! I dont remember when's the last time i trained/bused down. We'll be having class dinner there! Later will be fun, Cfirm guarantee plus chop!!!

I'm kind of sick/tired of heading out. Everyday without fail, i will head out to find something to do!! Is like, nth better to do at home so just go out! K, I think i had fun during this 3weeks break. So many things to do, all the time was planning for this and that. I need time for myself! k, Maybe tomorrow just stay at home! I try.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yesterday, met Peixian in town! To collect pay. Alright, ystd was run errands day! We were running here and there for this and that! Tired though but she accompanied me to wait for BB. Thanks! :D


This photo is nice right? (Once Upon a milk shake) :DDD
Photobucket

Mr Lim Yu Ching's Wedding! This book made by us!! We spent alot of time and effort doing it! Dont play play!! hHahaha. CT love our book!
Photobucket

There's alot of pages inside our album, but i only uploaded 2 pages! Haha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: