Saturday, July 03, 2010

I'm a mummy's girl.

Went home right after my work ended. My throat hurts like nobody's business but i dont know what's the main reason behind this. I think i screamed a little on Thursday, but why would i lose my voice just like that? So now, I cant project my voice clearly. I lost my voice, and I sound so man now. Omg!! So disgusting. The thing is that I'm craving for fried chicken, Satay, Sambal Stingray and all those.....

Ok, I want to go for the camp the week after, FOC. The last time I had camp was JC 2, Peejay Orientation. I miss camping. Infact, I miss 9th Student Council the most<3, especially the time that we stayed in school till late for the plannings, meetings etc. Ohya, I'm pretty alright in SIM. The people there rather friendly, maybe because those people I know are friendly and nice :D

I worked so hard for these 3 weeks, and then all my pay will go to my registration fee in london. Freak, why must in pounds? Infact is more than what i earned for this month): Money suckers. Really.

I miss this bunch of guys! Omg, meetups soon!
Photobucket

Ok, headache, headache, headache now. Time to sleep. bye! 9.30pm only. Early.

No comments: