Wednesday, July 07, 2010

The ugly side of human

Why so fake in the first place? Telling me how much you enjoyed working with me, oh-have-something in common, oh-i'm such an angel in your eye? Crap shit. I would have never expected these working adults to be so crude. Like they are much older than me, age doubled mine and they are so shallow. My other friends been telling me how bitchy, slutty the both of you are, but i believe in what I see and what I hear. I was happy working in that N company's for that few months because of the people who treated me nice. I mean those that I'm still in contact with and those that do not treat me like a dog. Can you imagine me myself typing that I'm more like a dog? Is hard to believe how people make nasty comments and judged me when they can't find their files. Files only. The point is that who are you to even say I was the one who misplaced your stuffs? And you people being so lazy, dont want to send out your own emails,wanted me to send on your behalf, now pointing your mother's finger saying that i screwed up your mails, c'mon I'm not responsible for your mother mails. I think is funny why working adults in the office always saying that they're busy, no time for this and that, yet they have the time to badmouth about others. Watch what you're saying.

If you dont like me, dont be my friends! I don't need fake shit by my side. I can be the loner without friends. I was so angry yesterday- so many things happened in less than 24hrs. Your friend badmouthed, backstabbed you. Why like that? Because they're telling me how much they hated me. Omg, your friend whom you know for 2years became closer to someone he/she know less than 24hrs. That's like what? Betraying this friendship? Just cant believe this.

Lesson learnt: Never judge a book by its cover. So what if they have the angel face! Omg..

No comments: