Thursday, July 22, 2010

Good afternoon!

Met Huihui for lunch just now and we had our favourite pizzahut. 3 weeks ago, we went to the same outlet, ordered the same food and it just felt like deja vu! But then again, we had the same waitress who served us, this time round she's very friendly (The previous time, i think she was in bad mood) This post, I'm going to type out whatever that's on my mind. Hehehe, sorry if you dont catch what I'm saying after reading it. Actually I'm feeling extremely tired now, but I'm heading out in the evening so that means I can't nap now. The bash with UOL peeps tonight! I hope it will be good. Tonight's gonna be a good night. Right now, I dont know what to wear out! Limited clothes that I have.

I'll be working 4hrs on Saturday, Council BBQ. Sunday evening-meet huihui. Many more things to come. My best friend B will be away for many days (PS me, I'm sad) Alright, I need a job! Or else, I'll be a maid at home. When I've nothing to do, here comes all the vacuum-mop the floor-clean here and there. 4more weeks to the start of school term. OK. let's wait!!

Sentosa soon. I want to go.

No comments: