Tuesday, July 20, 2010

When's my Europe trip?

Both Ann and I came up with something good. (But what the shit, another 3years! Let's wait!) A must to travel to Europe after my 3years course. We were saying that we had missed out our post O level and A level trip, a must to travel to somewhere nice. Why 3 years later? Because how to save like 7-10K within a month? That's unless i rob the bank.

I want to travel out of singapore badly. 7months since I last step out of Sing, putting aside Malaysia since that's my birth place. I've been stucked in Singapore for really long and the initial plan was Yokoso Japan at the end of the year but it will be pushed to next year. (Mum told us ystd night) Heartbreak right? Beekaykay at the end of the year, sad though. Maybe is good to go there this year since I'm mega poor kid now. If you realised, I'm trying hard to console myself that I'm not flying to Japan this year!!! And Who knows, sekali batam trip/ KL trip- that's like -.- Pray hard no!

I need to work and not slack at home.
I like this week, i think. Ok, I will go pack and tidy the hse in minutes time. Vacuum vacuum vacuum, mop mop mop. Haha.

No comments: