Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weijie :D
Photobucket
My phone's camera. Lousy quality.

My weekend feels long. 48 hours but it just doesnt feel right for me. I thought the camera spoilt because everytime when i switch it on, it will show "Dialing mode is not in p'lace", like what's dialing mode for a camera? So after 7days then i realised what went wrong. Actually nothing went wrong, it was blur on my part thinking that it was spoilt. Lucky it is still good but i could have taken alot of photos but -.- So Saturday met Xiwen for the flea at cine. Ok, alot of people. So we were there or 15mins and we left. Not interested at all. Then we were walking aimlessly towards the shaw centre. We had dimsum for dinner :D nice! It was just random... Then we walked down orchard road again...Headed to scape park's Rainbow cafe for my mocha. Then Weijie & friends came to meet us. I forgot the last time i met him. Each time i meet him, he surprise me w something. I'm glad that he is who he is now :D And this guy, my birthday present is still with him. My birthday was 3months ago???? Hope to seee him soon..

Alright, i'm going for a camp in less than 12hrs time. What I'm worried is that my phone will die on me. I feel so unsafe when I dont have a phone with me. Ok, maybe bring 2 phones in?

thanks for breaking my heart! I like your style. Damn you.

No comments: