Thursday, July 08, 2010

I really miss my thick, long hair.

Photobucket

Never ever trust hairstylist or whatever- they always love to chop off people's hair. So he cut off approximately 4inch of my hair. My hair length is like what the shit, at my shoulder length. My 2nd time that i cut my hair this short. The very first time was even worse that i cried for days and nights (when i was primary 4, at the age of 10yrs old?) Omg, I'm thinking of going for hair extension. Should I? I need around 3-4mths time for my hair to grow to the length that i want. My hair grows relatively fast as compared to the others, but I'm just afraid that this time round it will fail me. Omg, I feel so naked without my long long hair.

I looked like one mushroom head now! So now, i will fret over what to do with my hair when i head out. omg, so i hide at home the entire day today. Screwed up hair. So my friends, pretend you dont know me if you sees me on the street.

No comments: