Friday, December 21, 2007

I LOVE YOU ALL, HUIHUI&YONGGENG
They're so impt to me. Thankyou so much for cheering me up.

Today was a great day, morning down to holland.v meet mslau,keane&chorhao. Lunch at coffeeclub hse, everything was so great & we even met mslim there.coincidence. Thankyou mslau.Cab down meet parents to shop. Yes, cab damn ex. i hop on & it was 3bucks already. stupid right. Anyway then to suntec to meet my boyfriend for the day-TYG. We slacked at usual place starbuck, usual drinks mocha & talked alot while waiting for deareat huihui. Then dinner at pizzahut. ILOVETHEM. from 8plus all the way till pizzahut closed. like the last customers to lift up our butts. They're so lovely that they do not want me to cab home.Eventually they accompanied me back home, on the way they kept cheering me up.

HUIHUI said "Please be smile for us we love you we love you"
YONGGENG said "hey girl,dont brood over the unhappy moments, night smile" Thankyou my sweethearts. Now i alrdy miss you all le, & cfirm meeting next week cos my things with Tyg. hohoho.

Now is 12.32am.Anyway i'm flying later. wont be spending my christmas in sing. so everybody MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE PEOPLE. Enjoy this festive season.I've been packing my luggage since ystd, & still very slow.okay byebye.LOVE

My two sweethearts~
Last time photos&grab from huihui's blog



pretty right?

byebye<3

No comments: