Tuesday, January 01, 2008

hello people!
i'm back from taiwan for some times already.I didnt blog because my com broke down again.currently i'm using my brother's laptop. damn my com lol. i'm back with like 5oophotos. cant wait to upload but have to wait for my com to be okay.


sorry people(: not that i missing in action but just ya you see.
anyway TAIWAN is love man.I meetup with my biggest love WUMINYANG in taiwan. I would never forget. i want to be back in taiwan with him.okay,haha. Is fun.

Now is 2008, i wish everyone all the best in everything. ystd dont know what kind of lousy countdown. went to meet minyang first to get my things, then nicholas came to meet me. cab down to marina. we hop on already 7bucks already. laugh damn hard & we complaint to the driver & he's like a friend. anyway the fireworks was like -_- regret going down & didnt listen to what minyang said lol. then met aloysius & his bike broke down so we waited for cab for like 1hr. diffi to flag cab. suppose to meet xiwen&feli de.. is like they didnt call me back before 3. & yes actually my plan was to surprise chanpeixian at vivo after meeting minyang, in the end didnt.
I'll meet you girl, chanpeixian, soon.yupp

Attention Pls
who is interested in going genting with me? this is a friend outing or smth like that. SMS me or contact me if you're interested in going. It will be on 18-20Jan. the date not so cfirm yet.

1) Need to get back my stuff from TanYongGeng
2)Meetup chanpeixian because she dying to see me
3)Pass things to felicia, nicholas
4)I want to see that person who wears crocs.orange top. haha.
5)Imiss huihui. I wanto see her.
6)YES, i want to see my eleanor. i miss her. Love talking to her on the phone
7)weijie, you damn suck eh. you didnt contact me.

BYEBYE..... wee is love.

No comments: