Saturday, January 05, 2008


I still look the same(:How are you, ppl?

hello
friday out with the two Jeremys'. Heng called me at 6.30 and said down cine, so i went down & ended up all because J.Ooi was bored. anyway wanted to catch avp2. && i forgot why we walked all the way to shawhse. & yes, i saw Vic Chou,zaizai, he's handsome. But must thanks that two Js' who walked back with me to cine. Best part was when VicChou came, Heng shouted "eh VicChou where's JayChou" i laughed damn hard. & ppls all gave us that kind of not-funny looks. Was fun. Then to StarBucks for drinks. Suddenly love Bucks more than Beans. hoho.Talked from 9 till 11. They have got so many big news for me.The inside infos are good. But we all like more than half a yr didnt catch up le. As in me & them. Okay, i'm happy. Then they alighted me at my hse. I'll miss them. Hopefully out with them soon.


Today pass things to felicia. & she caught me. you know why haha. My eye hurts big time today. Is so painful till i walked in to the optical shop & bought the lenses case & solution on the spot. OMG, i dont want to go blind.Then for the day i'm a blind person. Then to nydc for drinks. Saw Amanda just now. but my vision is horrible so couldnt recognise her & i think she waved to me & i'm like who are you. Haha. sorry girl. Nice of her to call me after that(:


ORCHARD MRT is number one favourite love. Where's 10bucks YOU?
It will come at the right time.
Faster faster faster. Okay faster what?
Normally everyone would say time flies in a blink of an eye.But i want my time at this moment to fly like 10000000000000000 faster......


Time to sleep now. night. yawn......

No comments: