Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I'm feeling so TINY now. indeed strange feelings.

I'm loved today, once in a while. KeaneWoo is so sweet. he came up to say "WEELING, i miss you" Thankyou my bestest friend. He's so sweet right? yes, i'm so-gonna die of s sweetness. People jealous right that i've such a good friend. I told him i'm scared, really really really very scared. & he assured me with those good words.He's in my list of "old friends"
Next is jiahui. she will alway talk to me in msn, which is like damn good. because i get to know what's going on in her sch. At least there's someone sharing about sch life.
OLIVIA, i miss you badly. I want to laugh out loud with you. MOS with you soon. I miss our mos-time together.

I will wait.

I'm arguing with Heng now over VIC Chou, he claims that he's a gay. He's not.
& like "duduhead"? OMG-gosh.. but is cool right. duduhead is cool
suddenly damn lots of ppl chatting with me now. I love them, hoho bye

No comments: