Friday, January 25, 2008

Just so speechless but yet i chose to blog.That's so contradicting.
Today a stranger, or rather a guy whom i met only twice gave me counselling. All arranged by my mother or rather that person volunteered to do so. Is so nice of him to give me a big ang-baos when i only see him twice. I dont know why my mother friends gave me angbaos. what's more is 2big angbaos~ & i received a lovely expensive card from my mum's friend, who's also my supervisor. Another friend of hers bought me bag also. Felt so loved today.

My mother worried that i make the wrong choice, but i'm stucked like somewhere else. I think i dont know, i'm not sure, i wanto hide, i wanto be an ostrich, i wanto cry forever, okay okay. i dont know what i;m talking abt.,

Anyway looked for Henrylee today, the usual place is still the best. Forever the best-most crappy tutor i ever had. I miss him. He rewards me with you know what? Nuts... & is really 3packets of nuts in which he digg it out from the place.. Like? So strange right, but he's best. Then i fetched sis after her tuition & went to eat at cine. Is it wrong that girls order alot of food? seems like a crime or smth like that when i ordered loads of food, & everyone just gave us that wow-they're-real-hungry. But we were just trying out dishes of food even though we cant finish.

Feeling blank&empty now. imu
this few post, my blog imageless. i'll be back soon with loads of photos soon.
byebye love.

No comments: