Wednesday, January 23, 2008

hello everyone.
yes, i feel so much like shitting now.cos i'm nervous.Like i can see i would be crying tomor.
Anyway the chalet i had on 19Jan was great. First person to thank Aloysius. even though he may be scolding me F shit all those...Like i'm mad, real mad. But when i thought of it, i know i'm wrong. Nth much i can say. Like okay i'm bitch, so what. I think i will never ask anyone to help me with those kind of chalet thingy. Never ever. Must be thinking what the hell i'm drving at right. Heng&Ooi told me to put myself in other ppl's shoe, & yes i did. I know a million sorrys is just so useless. Well i think i really should keep a distance away from my friends, or else I'll start making use of everyone. Isnt that right. So ppls, pls dont come near me or else i'll start making use of all.

Chalet was fun. esp when we went cycling at 3am. Yes thankyou Huaiching&Howeyong. I think i'm super heavy, but they rock. we cycled frm Eastcoast to changi & had our breakfast.Everything was nice even though the 10 of us super tiring. But still THANKYOU HUAICHING & HOWEYONG.

okay. Mon&Tue i on mc, thankgod my two lovely Jeremys' came to look for me. Suppose to go x-ray ended went out with them. walked to clarkequay & we joked.Haha..So Ooi&Heng is so gonna buy me my donuts soon.Heng my no.1 fan, hahhaa.. he's such a good friend.

Talking to keane now. Both of us so sweet okay luhh i'm lame. haha. btw i gtg now. byebye

No comments: