Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy Birthday peixian!! (ystd i mean)
Like post your cam photos. cos this is all i have

okay so after my work, faster rush back home to get my stuff and i'm consider quite fast alrdy.(ard 15~20mins) xiwen waited for me. I think i'm damn late lol.then carried out the plan which was consider not veryy successful plan. Firstly meetup erin&ana at vivo, then tell them what to do.. soo~ msg Chanpeixian telling her to play a game. which is to find me in the shortest time(okay i know is lame) but me&erin carried that fugly board ard whole vivo. Dont know how may pair of eyes stared at us.OH-mygosh super embarrassing. A old ahpek with a walking stick actually thought that my friend gone missing. haha. he held up his stick & say really?! & he jst gave that kind of kelian expression.I think i went crazyy, my face felt hot.first time so paiseh. After 20mins, that girl still searching, she's damn slow. Ended we stood in the middle of vivo lvl one. & we gave clues, so she found us. She pretended nvr see us. haha.
2nd surprise, total failure. haha. they bring in the cake. but is px spot them first. haha.Then swensens after that. Queenie was working there. Saw Marklee too.

I think i was damn harsh on my prev-post.PMS. But i was just typing out how i felt at that moment. && i chilled le.Having regrets now on what i type but maybe is too late you see.
Thankyou AloysiusKwan-asshole(: I wont take your 100bucks de.But i'll robb you one day. You're far too great(: Thanks a million.
Minyang msg me, & he's back in sing(:
I'm super shock that iceberg tagg, i know who you are:D














I'm super paisehh


NongNong hide behind the board.



Shy~






wow~ sexxy sia. HOT









































BBQ on sunday
i dont know how come dont have px's face in my cam. think in her cam. && i'm a real lousy person who cant start BBQ. It took the 4girls 2hrs to try starting & yes, i'm proud to say that we finished boxes of starters & stilll no results. Dont laugh lol.. hahhaa.Like 2hours?




















No comments: