Tuesday, December 04, 2007


you see~ Blossom is awesome<3

Hello everyone(:
like today is tuesday. i'm feeling tired. super tired.have been working like a bull for the past 2days.I think i seriously need sufficient rest. I can even doze off while working. fck sia. Anyway meetup nicholasyee just now with xw. He looks sick. He going away for many weeks. Hope he will adapt & take care, of cos i'll miss him afterall he's such a good ass. Ohya- i feel like organising a chalet with a few other people. just a sudden "want" for it. I think is best on 31dec but i think will ended up at early 2008.I'm still thinking. lol.

I just finished talking to felicia. talk like for an hour plus. feels good yeah.She's my best friend(:

They're superpowerful girl<3


This is how i eat an ice-cream(: haha. i'm a monster.alright i was just being too bored and started out with this. but my mouth is small lol.. cos that's only mini-cornetto.haha.


I just need a sec of your attention.
I dont mind even a 1/2 sec.

No comments: