Saturday, December 08, 2007

Hello Wello~ Riverside is love

today last min lunch with felicia& oldie friend. went AMK hub, Omg finally i've been to that place.Smth i dislike abt that place is that not many cafe which i like de. Anyway ate NewyorkNewyork. Was nice!! The candy floss was nice too. yupp. I think i make noise today. talk alot. came back centralC in search of clothings, was felicia but not me. Ice-cream at the riverside was good. The wind was great. The bitches laughter was fantastic.But we're just some lonely-till gona die people. I just suddenly feels that i'm so chicken-out now. I really wants everything back terribly. i'm praying to god that i would run into you one day. So we talk all the crap. Each & everyplace reminds us of certain ppls. People, who wants to build a hellokitty for me? OMG, i want it.Hell man, i'm so broke now. like that small amt of money to last till 20dec, I'm so suck. Think next week i want to drop by WJ's workplace & ask him out for dinner. hahaha Yoyoyo~ tomor going peixian's BBQ. Work on Monday again. sian

felicia, call me out nextweek.(; ya..you're loved<3 hohoho



Candyfloss is swwweeettt.



Xw teach me this. haha guess what is it?



delicious~

























She's plucking her leg hair in the public
Hahaha.,.. sexy sia. Is so unglam







I miss you, I miss you, rahhhh i miss you luhh.



she's flying? jumping into the river?

tada~ chey like that only.haha

Iloveyou,wind.





she caught me doing this. awhh. hahah





This is my new bf.

can you see fortcanning my baby~

byebye~

No comments: