Monday, December 10, 2007

This is gonna be a damn vulgar post.bear with me
FUCK~What a day today.
i literally got pissed.I almost cried on my way home. hey I'm not trying to gain some sympathy by blogging here. But you wont know how i felt on the way home. i think here's only place i can vent out all the F-shit.I tried to do all things by myself thinking that i'm a smart ass. i spent the entire night thinking of what i'm supposed to do. && words just came out like nobody business. fck. nbcb. The entire night? & is gone now..... Goodness can say i PMS, but so what. I'm an ass, so what. Why is it that every time i have to be there for everyone else but when i have so many problems & i just have to face it in the darkness myself. I'm worried that my friend would be unhappy, i'm worried that they would just leave me. Like what the fck right. I wouldnt know what would just happen tomorow. I really dont want to disappoint people.If i'm not that broke now, i wouldnt have to hear all those words..

sorry, i'll reply taggs soon.Currently just... -_-

No comments: