Monday, December 17, 2007


Hello.
Something is wrong with my adaptor so cant upload camera photos. Next post then upload.Dont know why whenever i'm infront of the com i dont know what to type. sunday went back malaysia but everything destroyed by mother.Well, i shall not bring it up.Today work, pickup calls and as usual alot of rude people who can scream through the phone when they wanted to ask abt interviews. Another two more days of work before my christmas. should i be happy?

NY said somthing like when it is lost, is gone forever. No matter how hard i try to have it back. Is no longer the same. suddenly have the feelings that i've lost everything. Indeed a loser.I think friendships all gone.

Yes i have the damn bad habit of replying people damn slow. because my phone always fly somewhere else. sorry to ppls abt it.okay i'll stop here. just so-_-

I love the sch too much.
you see books, you see sch shirt.
I told you(:

No comments: