Wednesday, December 19, 2007

H-A-P-P-Y is the word
So i'm just going to say out whatever comes into my mind now as time is precious. I'm very packed with loads of stuff. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ Is damn freaking good.I'm feeling so gay now..

I smiled the whole day today till my mouth so big now, cos everyone says Hi to me, ppl praise that i'm good, my workmates joked with me the whole day. I've got a ride from uncle Jamil so need not walk home. which is good. So mood super duper good.With that i went to see doc today, he's damn cute because he speak to me in chinese,eng,hokkien.He assure me that i'll be okay. haha. Finally i develop my photos.Is alot & i think is cheap. so people whoever wants to develop photos should come to the one located at chinatown point. Over 100 photos will be charge as 15cents. so is cheap.

Copycat is my friend, i'm happy like shit. Nothing is impossible.
Tomorow meeting Mslau & friends for lunch
& late afternoon & night Threesome(: at suntec hohoho...
thought of looking for Weijie since i will be at suntec. hahhaa.

Okay i'm gg to bath,paint my nails, pack my stuffs..& sleep byebye.
I"M GOING TO BE SLEEPING BEAUTY...... HERE I COME

No comments: