Sunday, December 02, 2007


Noon pass things to HenryLee,speaking of that place it still look the same. I asked greatHenrylee to stick my photos at his tuition place for free-advertising. He's forever young duhh~

Lunched with sis at bugis. I literally walked alone down bugis/ There are so many Arts thing. like those who like Art or those drawing. recommend you all to dropp by along dono what street. shit-I-forgot. In between dg&bugis. Alot of galleries, not just one.

Supposed to catch powerpuff girl at chinatown but meet xiwen 4pm. tomor or rather later going see my lovely blossom with sis. were searching for Ana Sui "flight of the fancy", but turn out nil. walked down centralC to meet nicholasyee. OMG luhh, that shit guy very choosy cos he dont want to eat at the riverside, while he wants suntec ended up walked aimlessly to laupasat. Roll eyes man. Homed 9plus & it took me 30secs to reach home.How nice!! Currently is 12.28am anyway i really need to do handstand now, make sure i still can split & flexible. hopefully it cuts down the number of rounds i have to run.byebye

gonna cry till it bleeds no more.
myboy myboy myboy.

No comments: