Friday, December 14, 2007

HELLO darlings<3
I've decided that today will be a wordy post. yeahh.Infact because no pics this few days, lazy lol.Bugis with peixian just now.Everything seems good, just that i'm wtf no $$. nvm i'm waiting. Yes, need to say finally i can use friendster.Kind of lousy right? But i dont know what went wrong with my com's website but thank god is perfectly alright now. My stupidity act actually guided me to his friendster &&now i just feel that i shouldnt have see it man. so rahhrahh.

I'm also happy now, because i'm back with my girlfriend.FELICIA ERH. yoyoyo~I want a Coach sling, is lovely but i didnt check out the prices. Hope that my mother will get it for me. but i think fathope lol. Now everywhere& everybody is in christmasy mood. But i'm not. I just dont know why.I think really something wrong with me.

*Sorry Devil, like you wanted to gimme a ride but cos i alrdy meet my friend le. maybe meetup soon.yupp.
*Work is boring. I doze off everyday cos xw is transferred to somewhere else.
*Peixian is a dirty girl who dont know how to eat properly.&& if you really really cant find a belt, take from me before 21dec.
*WJ,Alex....rahhhhhhhhh where are you all?

Tomor working(last min) && meeting nicholasyee & girls for my fisherman's wharf for dinner.byebye.Maybe nicholasyee looks haggard? he sounded that, my ears are sharp. hahha. let's see.

No comments: