Thursday, December 06, 2007

Hello people(:
yayness tmr is friday.I feel like laughing out loud-for no reason. Omg i should say a damn thingy. Like ystd i went to watch movie(Golden compass) is a sneak preview && is super high class. Like every seat there's popcorn&drinks there for you.Saw many celebrities, they're handsome&pretty. Feliciachin is damn gorgeous. & the most embarrasing part was that i didnt know that i'm supposed to be in appropriate outfit.Many were dressed up.

This is what i wore:
1)a addidas top
2)short
3)canvas shoe
4) LV sling.


I nvr eat chipster before
babe~ please dont laugh till you cry(:

One word i can describe myself siasway. damn it. okay, ppl please dont laugh at me.The cinema was ultra big cos is vivo Gv hall 1. so is super big. At first, was like oh-shit, alot of camera man & i'm like siam here siam there. goodness.Anyway The golden compass sound effect was F-good.I'm starting to feel that Polarbear is superlove. I want to watch enchanted but no time. && i just realised that i almost hit the Hellokitty plane ehh.But is just that teeny weeny bit more. too bad i cant take. I want hellokitty man!!! Like i want kitty food on kitty plane with kitty dressed-up air steward. Nvm i'll wait for that day. which is wait-long-long.

Ohyes, did i say that xiwen is my workmate. today i shouted a big F-U-C-K in the traffic junction, because the so-called supervisor of ours which is like 7yrs older than us actually scare me when he met me on the way home. && both me & him laughed like mad.You see i can scold supervisor fck de sia, somemore he still can joke de. cos he gila lol.

okay byebye~Thankyou for those who tagg, is so nice to see them taggin in my board. They're so sweet ~Nicholasyee msg me, i'm glad that he's doing fine

No comments: