Saturday, December 19, 2009

You're My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine (daily post at the bottom:D)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello. Yesterday was a tiring day. I was rushing here and there the entire day. Morning to Shenton way for jab. This jab was painful, i dont know why. But it just hurts. And we waited for freaking 1hr? Hell 1hr. Split ways with mum,sis and bro, bus-ed down to vivo. Sentosa!! I thought there's a lot of people but ended up a few of us only. Bumped into keane's clique. Omg, i miss them. I think i a lil siao, cos i was playing frisbee halfway, and i think i saw keane, so i screammmm.....They heard me((: And they saw me way before i called them. So the guys played frisbee together. Okay, is kind of random! But it seems like they were having funnn. I left early with zhixuan. Met huihui and yonggeng for dinner at clarkequay!! I'll blog more when i receive photos from huihui.. kkkay! I'm meeting keane 2pm in town. bbyebyebye.

No comments: