Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Do we look alike? No?

Photobucket

I think is so sweet when i text hell loads of people, I really miss them alot.

Exam is over, and i'm slowly getting back my life- I hope so! I must say that is crazy to lock myself at home and to force myself to study, i almost went crazy. Upcoming events will be prom on the 9th and then many meetups with my friends. I feel so out of the world~ I need a break now because i'm really tired. While i was on the train home after meetup with alvin goh, was texting zhixuan where we going to meet tomor, this and that.." i dont remember when was the last time i head out with my friend in the noon. The feeling is just so woww, yes i'm going wild! I want to go hi-tea, chitty chitty bangbang, shoppings- triple happiness.

Called xiwen the moment i ended chinastudies paper just now, is just so cute that she was the one screaming over the phone that my exam is over. Y'know i'm the one taking exam, yet she was the one screaming-to-the end of my hell papers. Haha, i didint scream because i still cant get over the fact that exam ended. I'm going to meet them soon.

Next is my dearest friends who went thailand. Okay, i'm seriously worried for them. I'm still a little angry that my paper was on 1st dec, or else i could have sent them off at the airport today! So i called through the phone, and started talking to a few of them. Omg, i miss them! Jay, Ernest, Steven, Fiona, Weicong, Edwin. Please take care of yourselves. I miss miss miss them. <3

Well, after saying so much, There's one person who motivates me alot even though we dont really contact. I'm thankful for that. I'm so not going to believe that "everything will come at a right time" ever again because you bluff me. Why did you say that in the first place? Why am i so naive to believe this? This is getting nowhere.

Ohyeah, i'm going to paint my nails now. Running tomorow morning. 5km please! Town tomorow and i wanto bump into 08S12 girls.

No comments: