Friday, December 04, 2009

1) Need to clear my study desk now, is messy like a rubbish dump
2) In search of a prom dress, (but i damn lazy)
3) Mum kept insisting me to pack my luaggage now when there's still 3 weeks to my vacation
4) Am going back malaysia tomorow
5) Cant wait for the upcoming meetup with huihui and yonggeng(: next week
6) Not very excited about next week's prom, but excited to see peejay's friends.(contradiction)
7) Jayyeo text me from Thailand, they're enjoying life there! Thai massage!
8) I'm so sick of eating packed food.
9) Me wants picnic+beach+chalet+BBQ and more.
10) I'm heading out to town, cityhall, boatquay/clarkequay today bye.

Photobucket

Photobucket
After my injection, accompanied mother and sis to rowell to see the doc she consult. I hate her alot. She's such a b__. That's the reason why i dont see her when i'm sick, i see another doc whom i feel more comfortable with. Cos the way she speaks, doesnt feel like a doc, it feels more like an auntie in the market with the "vulgarities" accent! On the cab, i saw this cardboard or so, my first time seeing this, and mother said, this is to stop the prostitute from flirting with taxi driver. Am i'm like "serious". Very interesting.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: