Thursday, December 03, 2009

GGG outing! (daily post at the bottom)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This shirt is really @!#%^&* I dont know why it is like that.
Who's the designer for this chinese characters?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hit town ystd! Supposed to be shopping for my prom-dress and stuff, ended up shopping for my pants and shorts instead. I think my mind is not right. But i'm very happy that i bought a loud pants which i love it alot! Dislike ystd's weather, cos i dont like rainy day. Anyway love zhixuan's story. Why is she and her friend so freaking cool? We were like bitches screaming away that "guys are jerks" but to come to think of it, i'm not like some fairy or angel! So guys, dont be offended! I'm just saying in general terms. Bumped into alot of ppls ystd, i think most of them are shopping for prom as well. Can someone suggest to me what should i wear for prom??( i need help!)

Headed over to ikea for dinner in the evening. Ystd was a lovely day(: Am going to see them again next monday with ximing. I'm going for jabs at shenton way in another 30mins time. I dont rmbr when's the last time i had jab,If i'm not wrong, should be pri 5/6? I've forgotten how it feels like. I rmbred that people told me, the jab that we have to take in pri 6 is "huo zhen" (fire-jab?) All along i've been quite gullible, i really thought the needle will be on fire first, and then the needle penetrating through your skin with the fire. I dont know why i actually think of this in the first place. Omg!

Should i go town later? maybe dragg or pull my sis along after her work?

No comments: