Thursday, December 17, 2009

Daily post at the bottom :D

11dec: meetup with huihui and yonggeng
love them alot! I miss them like krazy y'know./ They are my best primary school friends. Though we meetup once a year, but this year is so gonna have a break record kind of thing because we're sosososos going to meetup on friday night again! (enough of my soosososos emphasis, cos is irritating) Last friday we headed over to fish manhattan for lunch, the food was =l Disgusting! Then TCC for our tea. We talked alot and was so fun. We took stupid videos and started laughing. Then walked over funan for huihui's COMPLETE meal: pastamania! We made hell loads of noise. I think the 3 of us should go K! Cfirm funnny shit. Whenever i'm with huihui, i will automatically laughed out loud with her. Luv luv her. Oh yeah! I'mma excited about seeing them on friday night. I'mma going to talk about the live-version of me! TYG just luv the both of us. (shake head) He's gg pull my ears if he see this.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, i'm gg to freaking blog about my life. It isnt that great afterall, i head out almost everyday, and i'm kind of sick of it. The thing is that when i'm at home, i've got nothing to do. Normally i'll end up vacuuming the house since i'm extremely bored. Is not fun at all. So i turned to books, but i'm not those bookworm kind of people. I read 4 pages, i fell asleep. Another 4 pages, i dozed off. So is like a cycle that repeats and i'll never be able to finish the entire book. Cos i'll forget the damn storyline. Y'know what books i read?

1)The seven habits of highly effective people (this one not too bad, i like)
2)The city of joy(omg, this one damn difficult to read, talks abt india! this book is my sleeping pill
3) Slumdog millionaire(wahh, this one is the 4pages i dozed off book)

Is quite hilarious how i read these books. But perseverance, i must finish the books. Maybe my sitting posture when i read affects me? Damn, i'm so going to comeup with tactics when i read. Omg, but i love those bitchy books. I can read really fast when it comes to princess diaries! (Dont laugh!)

This entire week, let me think......
14th Monday- Vivo, Bucks with felicia and Howeyong in the noon.
15th Tuesday- Meetup peixian and jiamin in town, lunched at cine, watched zombieland and i bumped into Richard:D
16th Wednesday- Hide at home. (surprise pop-up at my doorstep)
17th Today- Am going for christmas prezzies hunting with Bingzheng and maybe sharon;D
18th Friday- Part1*Sentosa trip with Zhixuan &others(finally i'll be in the sun)
Part2*meetup huihui &yonggeng in the night (TYG suggested TCC at clarkequay,
see this huihui!)
19th Saturday- probably start to pack my luggage!
20th Sunday- Mind's cafe clarke quay with CT+GSC'08 clique, Evening will be picnic with usual clique at west coast but people, my sis told me over there nothing, no sea, no grass, only sand, only playground? Hurrrrrrrrr........ Me dont like. I want nice grasssss.
21st Monday-Not confirm (Alvin goh! town: waiting for him to end his exam)
22nd Tuesday- Airport with felicia to send the Howeyong offf (gg to bring nicholas's photos) inside joke
23rd Wednesday-Not confirm
24th Thursday- My turn to fly off ((:

Infact i should be outside earning money now, instead of slacking at home. But but but.. i think i should give myself all this break first, and jan, i will work hard. I need to trim my hair. Cos is ugly, i dont like my fringe!! Btw, was surpised when my friends suddenly popped up at my doorstep ystd night with my favourite dessert- the mango+ pomelo something something! cos i didnt want to meet anyone or whatever it is. Was seriously touched.. Thanks:D
Photobucket

A person who laughs alot, cries alot.I felt as though i'm such a loser. You will never know how it feels, i just felt that it was dumb on my side to believe someone's words years ago.From now on, i believe no one but myself. Crying doesnt helps, i tell you, i'm not okay.

No more.

No comments: