Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sneak preview
Photobucket

Photobucket
I dont like my hair! My fringe)):
Photobucket



I'm sosososos tired. But first of all, i dont really like my hair. Especially the fringe! I think is ugly. I've been whining since ystd ): urghz!!! All thanks to that person who did my hair- he wasnt serious! (okay enough!). Anyway CT fetched me, Ruoqi and tzeyu to Orchard hotel. Woah, we almost got into an accident. I was really scared, and i started screaming in the car, making hell loads of noise! But is so funny the way we reacted, but lucky CT managed to siam, or else no prom! Alright, the dinner was (cannot make it) The food is not nice! Prom ticket is over-priced for Orchard hotel!! But, there's Daniel Ong and Young who are really good emcees for the night! Post-prom at Butterfactory, i dont know why i dont see that many Peejays. Was with zhixuan and huimin at first, and i start to crash here and there. Then to tzeyu, samuel's clique a while, then cabbed down Zouk to look for Class clique. Anyway, is very messy. But i was krazy.

By the way, i was the first to alight the cab ard 4.30am, on my way back. I think somebody passed away or smth, seriously, i was damn scared cos i think the dead bodies is somewhere near while i was walking home. Somemore is not considered as night or morning, the sky is still dark. Just very eerie feeling crawling over me. I dont know who to turn to so I called nicholasyee thinking that maybe he's not home yet. Unfortunately, he slept already and i think he was dreaming while talking to me on the phone, i hang the phone. So i ran...... very fast despite the fact that my leggs cannot make it already. I searched for the damn key, for damn long while running. Very......omg okay!

The entire day, i was lazing around, active on facebook, twitter, msn, krazy texting msg to friends and stuff. Omg, i'm very tired still. Accompanied my mum to a briefing, I felt as though i was floating, bad headache...

I'm meeting 2 friends tmr> excited!

No comments: