Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Photobucket
Do you think that my life is good now? Can sleep late, wake up late? On a random note, there's this person who told me that i look real skinny in real life ystd. Am i'm like "hur, so i look real fat in fake life, or rather in pic?" (To be honest, i was over the moon and felt as though i was on Mars at first?) But coming to think of my flabby arms, flabby leggs, i was actually very disgusted by it. I used to love runnning, and now stilll loving long distance run, but is just that i need someone to run with me to mount faber. I luvv running to mount faber from my hse area, but i think is scary to be running alone up the hilll when the sky is still dark in the morning. What if something happen? Like i roll down the hill cos my butt is too big? (Maybe that's all my excuses) So i only can do handstand at home, which is like the most i can only hold on for 1.5mins now. Which is crap! I want to be skinny bitch, i want to be skinnnny. I need to exercise, stretch myself- especially those that will put me in pain for a few days. I know most of the girls blogs that you will seee this "I'm fat" so on and so forth- cos which girl doesnt want to be skinnny so that when they wear skinnies jeans they will look nice and blingz blingz? "walao, i really want to be skinnny!"

Will upload photos soon. imma lazy.What to wear out today? So fat, no clothes that will make me looks nice and blingz blingz. Okay, Dont act cute! hahaha. Byebye I kept telling my sis that i'm gg Air pork today!

No comments: