Monday, December 07, 2009

Photobucket
Happy birthday ana! Handsome((: Me love love love you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My face is horrible. I'm so afraid that is very screwed up on wednesday. Anyway friday~ Ana's birthday celebration(: More photos with jiamin! Weekend was backed home<3 Life been good so far. I guess!! I'm slacking away, y'know that day Nicholasyee was saying that results released somewhere jan/feb. Omg, i was like "F luhh" why so fast? I started worrying since day 1 of my freedom (1dec). But, i asked CT on msn, he said that would probably be march. And i said "wahh heng!" i still can enjoy for a few more months.

Am going out today with gamesco! I want to go either mind's or settler's cafe at boatquay. Alright, i'm going to eat brunch now. Mother cooked before she goes to work with sis. I'm so happy, cos i need not eat packed food. Grrrrr... i'm hungry now. bye

oh yeah! Jay and the others coming back tomor(:

No comments: