Monday, December 21, 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday, i went out with keane woo! He accompanied me to fossil to repair watch, then buy mother's top (he was being quite nice that day to run errands with me) and beans :D (luvv ions beans) The funniest part is when i mentioned about an anonymous and through my lousy description (really cannot rmbr the face), he knew who i was talking about. The thing is that i dont know that girl at all!! (okay, i know is not funny) Anyway most likely tmr will bump into keane at the airport, i want to see grace too! Oh yesss. i'mma gg airport tmr to send Howeyong and friends! When's the last time i went to airport? I want to flyyyyyyyyyyy badly. Why i always sidetraack when i post? Anyway met sis with ivena, i feel so young to go out with them! Bus to 313, forever 21! Forever young! (okay, maybe a lil funny?). Sis was talking about her avater and stufff, so me & ive were listening to her that we forgot to alight? She wins.

Sunday, Meetup with CT, huihan, Junwen and liling at mind's cafe. Overall was okay! At first, was worrying that it will turn out weird but i think is relatively good. Was quite fun too. When will it be 08S12 gathering?? If they meet this year, i will miss the funn D: I miss the class badly. my dearest class, Where do you think we should go? (Wild wild wet? picnic?)

I felt really bad towards a friend of mine. I hope she's fine, and everything will be alright. Was on the phone with her that night, i almost cried after hearing what she said. That's why i know i'm wrong, and in the first place i was never right. The more she thanked me, the more i feel like crying. Why it turns out like that? Guys, you can go and eat your shit! Just have to drop into a shithole. (All the guys, just hate me man!)

I'm glad that i'm at home today. On second thought, i regretted what i just typed 1sec ago. I dont knw why my house phone is ringing non-stop. From the 10am till now (2hrs), i received more than 5 calls and is so annoying. (plus the fact that the phone is half-spoiled? The other party could hardly hear me, and i'm like shouting into the phone or sometimes i cannot hear at all.) I'm thinking of what to do today? Maybe vacuum, pack my things (cos everything is so messsy now), paint my toe nails? I'm bored, though there's tons of things for me to do now. People tagging me photos now, okay, maybe i should go upload photos in my blogg! byebye, i'm eating my lunch now.

No comments: