Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I think we look extremely sweet here. (L)
Photobucket
Vivo with gamesco! Had funn chitty x2 bang x2. How come nobody is excited about prom night? I'm one of them who's like a cold rock now. I tried telling myself, ohyeah~ tomorow i want to take pic with daniel ong?(maybe i'll be so much more excited? Like is he the same height as me? that sort of things) I'm literally rotting at home today, since 9am till now! Omg, i dont feel like going out today, but i need to run errands. And i'm still fretting over alot of things. This week is so horrible. Btw, i'm happy that felicia is accompanying me tomorow despite her exam/test the entire week! So i need not be a kanchiong spider((: Send love over(L)

Ohyeah, A lil more about gamesco!
Ximing is hell lucky to have the 3 of us (GGG)- Huimin+Zhixuan+Weeling for orientation games committee okay! Though he claimed that he had no choice but to pick the 3 of us at that time. But he chose the correct people to be in gamesco alright. I think 09 orientation games, the best! Is by us! hahaha. I exaggerated a lil, but is true! hahaha. Luv luv GGG.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Christmas is round the corner((: I just love festive season.

No comments: