Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Today is Tuesday.What a dday!
Nicholasyee & me ran like hell for the gate was about to close at 7.40am. Didnt expect to be late for sch. Imagine, all people running to get into the gate or else ez-link will be scanned. I ran, pant like a dog, sweat like some freak,Heng! I managed to run in. Like that teeny 10secs, i'll cfirm be late. That's how my day started off! PE was all about training. Ran/exercise. Tiring, but i'm in love with it. I need some exercise after sucha long break. I failed Chem): though is expected but at least didnt fail with a single digit. I'm not proud of it. But thankgod, i passed Chinastudies with a gradeC. yeahhh. Fuqin & i laughed when we saw our marks. Is a miracle that i actually passed* Well, for the next few papers that's coming back, i jst hope teachers dont give me a blackeye.I dont want a panda eye, esp is from Great henryleeS if he ever learns abt how badly i had done.Meeting in the late evening then. that's all.

R. we'll jump up high, soar up the sky with our super duper results. 100marks pls! Forever so cute hur! Besties 8-) i flew to england once again.
byebye.

No comments: