Monday, July 07, 2008


hello ladies&gentlemen(:
Misunderstanding,misunderstanding, i'm so stupid! alright meet HoWeiJie& Jehian in the morning.I've gotten 11missed calls as my morning call. Weijie is a nice person. Movie at vivo(Hancock), is quite nice because is Hall1, the biggest theatre. I love it, what's more last row. Comfortable like siao, as compared to first row? After movie, met asyraf&friend. Coincidentally we were in the same theatre, jst that we were all blind in the dark. Also, saw sis's friend. He was far too shy to even say hi to me.((: I met MILDRED at vivo too<3.Then split ways to meet Olivia/geraldine/jiahui for movie at cathy. Watched (21), very nice too esp both me&olivia were giggling throughout the whole 2hr15mins. we laughed when is jst a lil bit funny/we wowwed when is awesome/we started conversation when we hardly understand/we literally dont care the others. haha. Then dinner at Plazasing. Supposed to be Mos de luhh, but then waited so long for seats & still no seats for us. How sad! I wanted to Mos with olivia since dont know how damn long ago. Ended with Ajisen. Mos soon.,Our all time favourites.Laughed damn loud at Ajisen, & the stuff told us to lower down our volume. wth. but then geraldine said smth which make us laughed our ass-es off. Passed Px things, & homed.

Tomorow is a new term for me. At first, feel damn sian. But then i think is time to be back to serious stuff.My motivation is back! finally!! Though i'll be seeing 3Us tomor, but then i deserved it. For the whole weeks, i only rmbred i threw all my books to the teachers' face, seems like ages since i last touch books/notes. Okay weeling, here you go! Cant wait for weekends.I miss alot of friends/peoples & all.



weijie, so cute sia!!


















Olivia&wee






















byebye.

No comments: