Friday, July 04, 2008


heyhey:D
HoBingZheng woke me up early in the morning 9.30am. He didnt know i need not go CIP & ended up called me & said byebye over the phone. Fell aslp & woke up at 11.30am when i'm supposed to reach sch 12.30pm. I've serious lateness problem. Meeting in sch today was all about singing with weiyang&ernest.haha. Howeyong came over to PJ to fetch me(: & we had nowhere to go, ended in SP. Embarrasing as we were the only 2freaks wearing sch uni. However, like it mad when it is *one minute of fame*. We were super bored while waiting for felicia & olivia, called everyone who studied in SP whom we know. Coincidentally all left sch. LOL. Olivia joined us awhile & left. Trained down tiong, & Beans(L).

Weijie ps me. i hate you! But i love you more than i hate you. Liar, you told me how much you miss me ended up we didnt meet tonight. Jk, i miss him! & i'm so hungry now, gg out to eat with mum&sis later.

Btw, that day i met a old-f-man. Apparently in his 70s. You could not spot a single black hair from his head. So i was running towards a place, he was such a stalker. asshole. He asked me for lunch, & offered to treat me, buy me whatever stuff i want in that 30mins. Very simple, jst accompany him lunch only.WTF, see his face how to eat? I act blur// went "hur hur hur?" He kept askin if i'm alone. I just ran off, & really got freaked out okay. I'm not cheena prostitute. & he can be any of our grandfather given the oldie look. I need to ward off my bad luck.
byebye(:







for once, i'm taller than olivia. haha









byebye.

No comments: