Wednesday, July 16, 2008


hello,
okay it seems like a few days since i last post. anyway life have been hectic. Alright.
sat-out whole day, very fun. Enough said
sun-Tuition/Hougang/talks/Pool. Impromptu, i like!!
Mon-Sch/Rehearsal/Fish&co dinner.
Tue-Sch/Rehearsal
Wed-??? still unknown yet.

Actually i posted alot of photos, but then i deleted it. I think see my face enough already!! Haha. Suddenly feeling very empty. Very lack of slp. My eyes going to shut off soon. Later waking up at 6am again?? You know everyday i'll doze off in tutorials. esp chinastudies & chem. Is damn serious, like as though i ate sleeping pills. I slept in library when i've break. Today BZ woke me up by flicking my ears, was in my lalaland already. Like wth! lolx.

& i received this msg " HEY girl. CONCENTRATE dont sleep okay! I got spy cam, go wash your face, REFRESH yourself. Go study, dnr." vibration woke me up & haha. i laughed all the way, is so cute&funny cos the timing jst nice, my wakeup call!! Thankyou friend. haha.

i'm tired now. byebye.
????? i dont know i dont know.
i feel bad, my friend. sorry.

No comments: