Tuesday, July 29, 2008

random~ && i want to go back M'sia

School have been good recently. I'm still as sleepyhead as ever. Tired.
I only rmbred Jeff scolded something like "gorilla's dick" & i laughed the entire day on monday. I dont know why but it jst kept my laughters going on. Had a super impromptu surprise in the night. lolx((: & today was madness. Accompanied HoBingZheng to BBP to get subway cookies, however, wasted trip there. There wasnt any cookies in that branch. Not even one! Then chinastudies today was great!! Imgaine, 30mins of the tutorial was all about Hongkong, Guangzhou,Shenzhen & then MR CHAI said let's go shopping! First thing that comes to my mind was his powerpoint slide. & then started taking out all the necklace,bracelets,watch etc. & he was selling to us at a very reasonable price. We were able to bargain. lolx.. I have with me a hellokitty chain or necklace. Bus-ed down fareast with Bingzheng to buy his stuff. & then split ways, over to plazasing for me. Bucks tasted weird today. I dont know why. I dont know why. I dont know why.

Came across a blog, Fuqin asked me to view it. & after i read a few posts, i felt so empty. We must learn to cherish each & everyone. Let bygones be bygones. Do not wait till it is too late & we start to feel remorse. Treasure what we have now.

When's my batman?..........

No comments: