Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sorry i've alot of photos, it take some time to load.

Hello everyone((:
Okay investiture photos is up. Grab man~ to whoever who wants. haha.. Can see, i'm officially Ms Polo<3 yeahhh. I must say that investiture was a good one, no matter it is good or bad at least all of us put in opur effort & did our best already. Though it is jst a 1hr plus ceremony, i would definitely not forget all the rehearsals. Last week till ystd, intensive rehearsals like mad. Leaving hse at 6plus & reaching home at 11pm isnt nice at all. I got home earliest today. Tired!! Afterall 9th student council is worth it(: Oh yes, thankyou Andy for the card! All the best in your future endeavour. & of cos not forgetting all the 8th council. They are a nice bunch of peoples. All the best.

Okay, Should say some random stuff about me. Firstly, i hate myself for dropping my phone more than twice everyday. & is true. Shall send it down to repair soon. & wth, it flew like 1 or 2 metres that day. shit sia. Starting to feel that one day 24hrs not enough for me. I want more hours a day. Actually i have alot to say, but then i forgot what i actually want to rant abt. Tomor CT bringing us to cemetery for excursion. Is H1 chinese study excursion but then i can tagg along though i dont take. Well, i know is very wrong & weird. I've got so much to say, but i need my sleep alot. yes.

Rashid* how can polyclinic? damn bad. haha. waste money only!!haha, well well i ps you. haha
Okay, Batman soon.. either weekend or next week. I hope ppl dont ps me, or else...............

okay, time for photos..............readyyy!!!
All of them need to bend their knees to take photos with me)):


ahem* is see my small face in the puzzle piece.



sweetie<3





wee&fiona
wanru&me


The 8th(:


weiyang&me


zhixuan,ernest,weeling

weeling in the front & weelin at the back.haha
cool, i like this sentence
elaine&weeling

edwin.
(fiona,elaine,weeling,xueli)
Janice&weeling
i tell you, i love her alot. she's very sweet.
She hugged me when i cried in elects camp.
she's very very sweet((: LOVE
janice&xueli
eric,weeling

Jay,weeling
your look so shock, JAY YEO!!
Weeling&leonard
he sat beside me during investiture((:
Jasmine&weeling
we exchanged glance when AHEM $%^&*(
weeling&faith
Howeyong's friend:faith
weeling's friend:faith
howeyong&weeling's friend: Faith!! haha
Qianru&weeling


POLOOOOOOOOOO(:
Zhixuan is love. haha
CT & me.
LinChong&weeling
GSC friend((: plus council plus....yes, friend((:


Presenting to you YANGYi, weeling.
i'm lame.

Albin& weeling.He is mmy new friend. haha

PROGCO, I LOVE YOU.

Mengyih, weeling.
ideal height!! hahahah jokin
Weicong&weeling
Weeling&Andy.POLOOOOO


Weeling,Jianlin.
Rashid is my bestie. though he dont think so. haha
whatever, i dont care.


weeling,ximing,
small eyes((:




weeling,constance


Love is in the air(L)




weeling,zijian((:

zhixuan,zijian

weleing&suwei((:







this is the crystal i made. haha. lolx. dont look like lol.
weeling,fuqin.((:

weicong,weeling
my face looks screwed.



the puzzle pieces
i've got SPLIT IMAGE
yeahhh, progco doing work!!!!


okay. that's all. night ppls. sleep tight.

No comments: