Thursday, July 10, 2008

got pics in my phone, i'll post in when i'm back from sch later. in the night
Currently 12.47 am now. Shit- i'm still at like 2nd paragraph of eom. Later is the dateline for the eom, i dont know how to hand it in like today!! Re-do my eom, & apparently i'm very in mental block state. Today sch was good. My day is superb! i rmbred i laughed/smiled the whole day. Council stuff ended pretty early today 5.30pm. Hearts<3.Headed down to town to see DL, is f-coolios, neat, not dirty, very nice!! Goodx3. Upcoming 'wow' soon. cant wait. okay, you all dont understand my language. I talked cork.Homed 9.30

& i'm gg to sleep soon. eom how? haha.

you got to be naughty, stick out your tongue & smile girl, Teo Zhixuan(:

Zhixuan, you're my sweetest sweeter sweetie sin. Huggs&kisses xoxo Smile hard(; My best girlfriend. Heart to heart session is spelt as L-O-V-E. Pls cheerup, smile hard to me when u see me in sch.

No comments: