Sunday, July 13, 2008

SUPPORT! 19th&20th
l be having a CarBoot Sale the following weekend.There will be almost 50 cars there selling stuffs too! Help me pass the msg ard! Thankyou!

Date: 19th and 20th July 2008 (Sat & Sun)
Venue: 902 East Coast Parkway, Block B #02-06, Playground @ Big Splash, Singapore 449874 (above Sushi-Tei)
Time: 10am to 6pm My carplate number: SFZ6717T (COME TO ONLY MINE OK! :D )THANKYOU!
Posted by Peixian

Hello everyone! See((: pls open your eyes, wide open! friends, pls go down & support. yes.okay!!!All my friends, who loves me, must go down support CHANPEIXIAN.
.
okay my weekend is happening &fun! Seriously fun. I shall post my pics soon okay. Currently like 11.59pm, gg to be morning le. Sch later on. wahh sian.Anyway i'm learning pool lolx. Dont laugh!! yes yes. Elabs maybe later when i'm back from sch, in the midnight. I guess so. I'm starting to miss all my friends, how are you people? byebye nightie. have a good day.
Eternal flame((: listening to it now.

No comments: