Friday, June 12, 2009

When i've got small eyes -.-

Photobucket

Wednesday- Library-tarts delivery for smalley eyes and beetch-home-tuition @ CCK
Thursday: Sch(thesis) -Meet sis for lunch- library- Steventan looked for me-Vivo aftermath dinner with the others

Bad feelings crawling. By the way i should cut my crap and go into my lalaland now. I'm so sleeepy. In hrs time, seeing Olivia, Anastasia and Howeyong! Hearts.

Photobucket
Ernest trying to????
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Clarkequay- Tuesday! GR owe me 1 jug!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
My fringe is soooooo=.=
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me&xiwen, where's our best friend? You know who you are?
Walao, where's our movie meetup? MIA.....
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

okay that's all, night sleeep tight. time check: 1am.

No comments: