Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Morning sunshine! I jst woke up.
( jst realised that my this peek's mouth, looked like the gorilla, heh!)
Photobucket

I'm so awake now, was extremely tired recently, had no idea what went wrong. Skip lessons today, way too tired, cannot make it. Anyway i met a couple of peoples ystd. To school for maths and chem mass tutorials. On my way to sch, i saw Poh Huai Ching that idiot! Really asshole, msg me "eh", he thinks i'm soo clever to have guessed that he was behind me all along. lol. Funny!! then managed to see Chester and Shaosiong, okay, forever unfriendly to me! Aftermath to the library for thesis. Bumped into Howeyong at bugis! He's a joker who travelled v far away for his toilet. First time that i eat out myself, so weird. Yes, i'm so freaking loner! Yaaa-- I spend almost 3omins deciding where to be a loner, and i ended up in Hans alone for lunch. I met Jerry there, but i think he's blind, cos he didnt see me. Felicia was in the library searching for her books all the way, Howeyong joined us then. Coincidentally xiwen was in library. So all of us in the library, jst that at different corners. Homed to put laptop and clarkequay for dinner.

If there's no A level, i would have go to the cruise with xiwen and others next wed ): Mum told me to bear with it, and that end of year if she's not bringing me to korea or china, i would want to at the v least travel somewhere. Omg, can die in this red dot man. I want go taiwan again ):

No comments: