Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sincerity that counts

Photobucket

Yangyang is my fav!
Photobucket

Hello!

Recently lost my feel for blogging. Omg! I think i had been damn sway lately. I've wasted one week not studying. Die! Sick since Tuesday till now. Seen doc twice, why-am-i not okay now!! But i'm recovering v soon. I try to think why i had been so sick. And yes, I ate damn good durians 4 consecutive days when i'm back in m'sia. Durians are like free, that we ate like nobody's business. Awesome. My likes- durian season! And i had lotsa of good food, crabs, buffet, mama's handmade popiah! Each meal at least 5-6 dishes. 1 day more than 3 meals. Supper was bagus!! Haha. Damn good! That's why the moment i stepped into singapore, i fell sick! Extremely sick. My throat was in v bad condition, and i had to take in lotsa different medicine): it seems like i deserve it.

I think m'sia mama is good at planting, We've got lotsa papaya trees, chilli, brinjal, rambutan, mango, pumpkin trees. Both me and sis plucked chilli back to sing! Hehh. Had fun! Love my hometown alot. And love car-rides with cousins. Drove 2hrs to and fro to a place to have desserts and it turn out to taste like eeeew. M'sia sky is the best that i have seen so far. There's a lot of stars in the night. Is not only jst a few, is uncountable! Lovely. I tried counting it when i'm in the car, but i always lose count of it.

A lil weird smile
Photobucket

So cute right? Sheng~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Qin is cute! like what my sis says future super model
Photobucket

My face looks round ):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The past few days, had been thinking alot. And i think i'm not being the real me ever since i'm in Peejaycee. I dont know why but to think this way. I'm no longer as happy as i used to. I'm no longer that frank anymore. I'm like an angel in diguise, or rather a monster. When i went back m'sia, i learnt of one thing "sincerity". Sincerity is priceless. As long as you're sincere in your work, towards your family or to your friends, you'll realise that it is happiness. I'm contented with what i have now. And i love people around me for who they are.

I cried hard on my way back sing, knowing that life is hard in sing jst cant stop my tears. I jst cant wait to go back again.

There's so much thing that i wanted to tell a friend of mine. I jst cant seem to pluck up enough courage to talk to this person now but when the time is right, it will come at the right time that i tell this friend what's going through my mind now.

Lastly, is good to be back to where i grew up.
Photobucket

No comments: